On-good: On-line transborder activity readiness of small and medium goods producers
The Covid pandemic has shown that SMEs need to adapt to new methods of communication and online marketing techniques. Digital models are essential to expand to new markets. There are several organizations SMEs can turn to to get assistance and support: chambers of commerce, clusters and VET agents. Our goal is to help transforming small and medium goods producers in Europe so that they become effective and online transborder organisations. Moreover it is important for chambers and similar VET institutions to provide digital education and to support and implement digital pedagogical competences.
Therefore within the project we are focusing on two target groups:
- Employees of chambers of commerce, regional development agencies, VET clusters, local authorities and centres for entrepreneurship development, VET teachers, trainers and mentors.
- Owners and managers of small and medium enterprises involved in the production of goods and employees of sales and export departments in these enterprises.
The project will enhance access to quality trainings and qualifications in the area of:
- Development paths accounting for successful business launch or cross-border expansion.
- Specifying the transborder business strategies based on EU recommendations.
- New online marketing techniques for digitalized enterprises in the EU.
- Assistance in legal and customs procedures applied to EU member states.
- Participation and presentation of products at online fairs or events.
We will develop a methodological VET handbook to specifically address the needs of the owners and managers of SMEs involved in the production of goods and of VET teachers, trainers and mentors regarding the appropriateness of learning environments, structure, relevance of learning content and accessibility of learning platforms. Also we will create an app with On-good m-learning training materials for small and medium goods producers, easy to use and accessible everywhere.
Coordinator: Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza – Warszawa, Poland
Hanse-Parlament – Hamburg, Germany
Danmar Computers – Rzeszów, Poland
Grantxpert Consulting Limited – Nicosia, Cyprus
CO&SO – Firenze, Italy
Municipio de Lousada – Lousada, Portugal
HCCI – Irakleio, Greece