SME’s in the Baltic Sea Region – on Top of Europe
The Hanse-Parlament overall goal is to strengthen the small and medium-sized enterprises. We work in a centralised way and act as a think tank for our member chambers. Local challenges are worked on an international scale, while the solution is implemented again in the local company. The illustraiton to the left gives an overview:
1. A local company faces a challenge.
2. Usually the first contact point is the local business chamber. In many cases, the colleagues can help the company and provide the required service.
3. Sometimes a broader approach is needed. The different chambers from 12 countries inform the Hanse-Parlament.
4. We locate the right partners or experts to work on the challenge or simply gather information from other countries, that already solved the identical issue.
5. We forward the solution to the respective chamber
6. The local chamber informs the company and supports the implementation in the area.