Work with us !
Project Manager / Project Assistant
To support our project work we are looking for a project manager or project assistant at the earliest possible date
Area of responsibility:
– Support in the implementation of EU-funded projects (e.g. within the framework of Erasmus+, Interreg, Horizion2020 and similar programmes)
– Coordination with our international project members
– Support in reporting and management of these projects;
– Participation in project events and meetings in different countries, mostly in the Baltic Sea region (travelling about once a month).
– Relevant academic degree (business administration or equivalent) or commercial training with a financial background
– gladly also career beginners
– Fluent in German and English. If you speak Polish this is of particular advantage
– good network and social competence for an international environment;
– Reliable and precise working methods
– Very good organisational skills; good MS-Office knowledge
– Experience in EU-funded projects
– Knowledge of Polish language
What we offer:
– Flexible working hours
– Adequate remuneration
– An international working environment
– Employees who enjoy working together, combine competence with the right sense of humour and look forward to having you on the team.
If you are intersted or have any questions pleasee send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you !