Work with us !
Project Manager Finance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a project manager with the focus on finances to start at our office in Hamburg as soon as possible
In this role, you will:
- Check the financial management of the projects based on the guidelines by the funding programme (like Erasmus+, Interreg etc.).
- Coordinate with our international project members
- Support reporting and administration of these projects;
- Participate at project events and meetings in different countries, mostly around the Baltic Sea Region
- Support dissemination and publication of these projects;
- Relevant academic degree (business administration or equivalent) or a commercial training degree with a financial background
- Fluent in German and English
- Good networking and interpersonal skills for an international environment
- Willing to work in a small team
- Reliable and accurate working
- Very good organisational skills
- Experience in EU funded projects
- Polish language skills are an asset
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate payment
- Great opportunites to extend your competences and network by a close cooperation with more than 50 Business Organisations and 21 Universities
- An international working environment
- Co-workers who enjoy working together, mixing competence with the right amount of humour, and who are looking forward to having you in the team
Interested ? Send us your application via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you !